Google
 

GumSum

A gorup for GumSum popele to makae tehir Dyas

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Tender Love


A Tender Love Story

My friend told me he fell in love,
I asked him how he knew;
I almost wished I hadn't asked,
For his words fairly flew.

"Let me try to
tell you, friend,"
I heard him deeply sigh;
"My love for her is greater than
The blue up in the sky."


Birds
"It's wider than the ocean,
It's deeper than the sea;
I never felt such love before,
Here's what she means to me."


"She's the nail that holds the picture,
Upon my plaster wall;
She's the moving escalator,
In my local shopping mall."


Birds
"She's the divider on my freeway,
The curb along my street;
She's as necessary to me,
As the skin upon my feet."


"The dial on my radio,
The remote for my TV,
The hassock where I put my feet,
She's that valu'ble to me."

Birds
"She's the reason why I work so hard,
She's the money in my pay;
She's the beginning and the ending,
Of my every single day."

"She's the peak upon my mountain top,
The fat trout of my stream,
As refreshing as a freezer,
And as warm as sauna steam."


Birds
"She's my morning mug of coffee,
The steak upon my plate;
She's the ice cube of my lemonade,
My destiny, my fate."


I must admit I was impressed,
Such passion, my friend showed;
I'd never heard such touching words,
As from his lips did flow.


Birds
"I need to know," I asked him then,
"About this woman's beauty."
He shyly dropped his eyes and said,
"That's a pleasure ... not a duty!"


"Her eyes are big and very brown,
Her nose, true sculptured art;
Her body is divinely formed,
Her legs, her greatest part."


Birds
"I've never had a truer love,
So very pure and chaste."
He closed his eyes and touched his heart,
Real bliss upon his face.


"I love her to my very soul,
She is my Valley's Lily;
She's surely in my heart of hearts,
I love this little filly."


Birds
"Sixteen hands high, she is,
And she gallops like the wind;
She's the finest horse I ever had."
Then, he broke into a grin!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home